トップ > ID関連文献等 > 文献 > 学術論文（審査あり）
学術論文（審査あり） [2017年度] に属する文献一覧 (6件)
- リンク Nemoto, J., Takahashi, A., Takeoka, A., Nakano, H., & Suzuki, K. (2017). Designing and evaluating “Portfolio Practice I,” a course for online graduate students. International Journal for Educational Media and Technology,11(1), 25-33.▼This research aims at proposing design principles for the support of portfolio activity through implementation of a portfolio course. Taking our implementation of a new course entitled “Portfolio Practice I” for online graduate students as a practical example, we reviewed the course results from actual students’ portfolios and questionnaire survey results. By reviewing the trends in the created portfolio have, we confirmed that students utilized the samples presented by the course instructors and customized them to fit the situational context. They get habituated to the e-portfolio system (Mahara) as they use it more. Through the questionnaire surveys, we found that the students understood the value of portfolio creation activities and the course goals. We suggested that the operability of the e-portfolio has significantly influences the learning load and that support for the creation process is important. Per these results, we propose suggestions for implementers at the conclusion of this paper.
- リンク Nakamichi, M., Nemoto, J., Kita, T., Nakano, H., & Suzuki, K. (2017). A Case study of the university-wide effects of e-learning promotion activities. International Journal for Educational Media and Technology,11(1), 34-41.▼Despite a growing trend to incorporate e-learning into higher education in Japan, a challenge facing the promotion of elearning is the transience of such programs, which rapidly stall. We developed a new support system that includes anInstructional Design Office for faculty who require support in utilizing e-learning. The support system aims to accommodate diverse learning activities and all types of classes. We investigated our e-learning promotional measures over a 3-year period from 2013 to 2015, and made immediate improvements to increase the reach of e-learning. Achievements include an increase in the number of learning management system courses from 410 to 1004 and an increase in the number of teachers who applied to offer e-learning courses from 123 to 408. A questionnaire survey asking for feedback on the promotional measures demonstrated the validity of the measures and the suitability of the support system.
- リンク Ichimura, Y. & Suzuki, K. (2017). Dimensions of MOOCs for quality design: analysis and synthesis of the literature. International Journal for Educational Media and Technology,11(1), 42-49.▼Designing Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) involve new challenges for instructional designers. In particular, the unknown number of participants and the range of diverse needs are major sources of difficulty. Currently, there is little research available informing the quality of MOOC design in order to support learners' active engagement. A theoretical MOOC design model has not yet been defined from a pedagogical or technological perspective. This study comprises an analysis of the current MOOC-related literature with a particular focus on the course design of MOOCs. Synthesizing the findings of previous studies, important and common design dimensions are highlighted for future course design. Accordingly, the taxonomy of MOOC types is first analyzed and then followed by an investigation of the design framework. Notable results include the critical elements of MOOC design across unique MOOC learning environments, from the basic structure of MOOCs to those incorporating innovative technological affordances.
- リンク Peter W. Roux, Suzuki, K. (2017). Designing online instruction for developing cultural intelligence (CQ): a report from a classroom-based workshop, International Journal for Educational Media and Technology,11(1), 87-96.▼Online learning continues to expand globally, increasing demands for educational materials that are sensitive and adaptive to learners from diverse cultural backgrounds. The current project aims to construct a workshop series that incorporates theory and practice from the fields of instructional design (ID) and intercultural learning. As part of an ongoing research initiative, preliminary findings from an initial classroom-based workshop, aimed at exploring the development cultural intelligence (CQ) with a diverse group of learners at a Japanese university are presented here. The focus is to report on the foundation of the initial design which includes a synthesis of cultural learning content with widely used models in the ID field. In addition, results from the application of this design enabled an audience analysis that is presented together with general observations and participant feedback. Findings are discussed with a view to adaptation of procedures and materials for the development of intercultural competence or CQ.
- リンク 杉木大輔, 鈴木克明, 北村士朗, 喜多敏博, 都竹茂樹, 池上敬一（2017）救命救急センターにおけるチーム制支援のためのグループウェアを活用した診療の標準化を推進する合意形成システムの開発 ．教育システム情報学会，34(3)：227-237詳細はありません。