国際会議 [2009年度] に属する文献一覧 (9件)
- Nemoto, J. & Suzuki, K. (March, 2010). A Design-Based Research in Improving an Online Graduate Program Using Story-Centered Curriculum. A paper presented at Educational Design Research: Local Change & Global Impact, The University of Georgia, U.S. 詳細はありません。
- リンク Nakajima, K., Nakano, H., Ohmori, F., & Suzuki, K. (July, 2010). The effectiveness of ID based activities by e-learning support staff with a Website and a course material designed by an extended ARCS Model. A paper presented at ICoME 2010 (International Conference on Media in Education), Kumamoto, Japan. 295-302詳細はありません。
- リンク Nemoto, J., Oyamada, M., Shibata, Y., Suzuki, K., (July, 2010). “Learning Sketch”: A Learning Reflection Activity Design. A paper presented at ICoME 2010 (International Conference on Media in Education), Kumamoto, Japan.206-213▼In this study, we developed a tool, the Learning Sketch, for both students and instructors to recognize and confirm the student's ahievement, within a semester in a story-centered curriculum. Students see what and how they learned through each activity and then unify all compulsory courses activities into series of learning activities provided in a unique curriculum, namely, a story-centered curriculum (SCC). In this paper, we report the results of providing the Learning Sketch for students to use after 2 semesters: fall and spring. The Learning Sketch enabled students to have visible learning activities, because the tool presents a series of all activities conducted throughout the SCC. The comments in the Learning Sketch are unrestrained and all students expressed their feeling freely. At the presentation we will present the lessons learned.
- リンク Mariko Taga,Toshihiro Kita,Shirou Kitamura,Ryuichi Matsuba>(August, 2009). Development of a Method Generating Criteria and Standards of Rubric for Problem-solving on VLEs-From Learner’s Products for the Assignment. A paper presented at ICoME(International Conference on Media in Education), Seoul National University, Korea. (Proceedings, 335-341)▼We developed a rubric to enhance active learning on an on line classroom of a graduate school. The analysis of the learner’s products for assignment offers in spection of criteria and standards for the self-assessment in the rubric. In the present paper we show that a procedure to extract the crit eria and standards for self-assessment based on outcomes of their continuous learning activities and the effect of the self -assessment with use of the rubric. It is found that the new elements of the rubric checked the performance assessme nt for problem-solving learning improve the quality of learner's outcomes, especially documents, for assignments required in the course. Keywords: problem-solving, virtual learning environment, VLE, self-assessment, rubr ic, self-regulated learning
- リンク Makoto Miyazaki,Makoto Oyamada,Junko Nemoto,Toshihiro Kita,Hiroshi Nakano,Katsuaki Suzuki(August, 2009).A Design Proposal of Competency-based ePortfolio System Utilizing Sakai OSP. A paper presented at ICoME(International Conference on Media in Education), Seoul National University, Korea. (Proceedings, 313-319)▼We have developed a Web-based portfolio system on Sakai CLE for supporting the students in the graduate school of instructional systems of Kumamoto University. The system is currently under operation mainly for the fresh students in the graduate school. It is constructed of several default tools of Sakai CLE to accumulate learning outcomes for the students. In this report, we propose a competency-based ePortfolio system utilizing the Sakai OSP. This system manages evidences to link learning outcomes with competency.
- リンク Junko Nemoto,Makoto Miyazaki,Kenji Inoue,Katsuaki Suzuki(August, 2009). Evaluation of a Web-based Support System for Material Analysis Based on Goal-based Scenarios. A paper presented at ICoME(International Conference on Media in Education), Seoul National University, Korea. (Proceedings, 307-312)▼We report, in this presentation, the result of th e evaluation of an instructional design support sys tem based on Goal-based Scenarios (GBS) that we develop ed. The concept of the system comes from the author s’ material analysis method in which educational pract itioners reconsider improvements of existing educat ional materials through instructional theory. The Web-bas ed support system consists of three functions: a self-assessment tool of the existing learning mater ial, a GBS glossary, and a GBS sample gallery. The system enables the user to access the three functions free ly and independently, according to the user’s needs . We conducted the evaluation in two phases: a cognitive walkthrough test and formative evaluation for conf irming the clearness of the instruction and navigation of the system, determining the percentage of questions ans wered correctly when users analyzed material with an anal ytical function in the system, and discovering the relationship between the use of the system and motivation about instructional design. Given various comments and su ggestions, we improved the system to be used by novices. We wi ll complete a small-group evaluation before the pre sentation and present the findings.
- リンク Masaki Nakamichi,Ryuichi Matsuba,Yoshihiro Ekawa,Fujio Ohmori,Katsuaki Suzuki(August, 2009). Promotion of University-Wide e-learning through Course Guidance VODs - A Case study at Nihon Fukushi University - A paper presented at ICoME(International Conference on Media in Education), Seoul National University, Korea. (Proceedings, 93-100)▼At Nihon Fukushi University (NFU), on demand course guidance videos have been developed and delivered to offer information about courses such as syllabus and learning goals before class registration for recent two years.. Development of the VODs gives many positive effects for both students and teachers. For the students, such advantages decrease the amount of classes dropped students because students can obtain appropriate information and images about their entering class preliminarily. Meanwhile for the teachers, their images about development of e-learning materials like anxiety and heavy responsibility are decreased because all of the faculty members need to be involved to make the contents. The development, in addition, provides educational improvements such as more reviewing of syllabi, enlivening of faculty development activities and an increase of blended instruction courses applying Information and Communications Technologies. We report the systematic approach for educational improvements with development and delivery of the VODs and many educational benefits obtained by the implementation in NFU. It is also shown that our approach has more advantages than that in other Japanese universities. Keywords ： higher education, e-learning, FD, learning contents, consciousness reform
- リンク Reiichiro Uno,Yuki Matsukura,Chad Reker,Katsuaki Suzuki(August, 2009). Design of Online English Learning Project for University Students using Story-Centered Curriculum. A paper presented at ICoME(International Conference on Media in Education), Seoul National University, Korea. (Proceedings, 47-54)▼We have developed an online English learning program to be used as a survival kit for university students, especially those who are interest ed in studying abroad. The system we are using is meant to aid learners in dealing with problems and situations that naturally arise in a study abroad student's daily life. This is done by using a story-centered approach, which gives the learner specific tasks to complete, and links all the created missions through a comprehensive and sequential story. The format we use is aimed at giving students easily managed chunks of a unit to progress through each part of the story. Each unit can be broken down into shorter segments. The goal and the objective of this content is not just language learning in and of itself, but rather to use language to accomplish a real-life goal. Key words: Instructional Design, E-learning, Story-Centered Curriculum
- リンク Suzuki, K., Nemoto, J., Oyamada, M., Miyazaki, M., & Shibata, Y. (2009) "Upgrading an online master"s degree program based on Story- centered Curriculum(SCC): A case study", Proceedings of ED-MEDIA2009, pp. 591－598詳細はありません。