国際会議 [2010年度] に属する文献一覧 (6件)
- リンク リンク Suzuki, K. （2011, March) Quality Assurance of an Online Graduate Program in Japan: A case of Kumamoto University’s Graduate School of Instructional Systems. A paper presented at Global Learn Asia Pacific 2011, Melbourne, Australia, organized by Association for the Advancement in Computing in Education (AACE).▼Abstract: This paper describes quality assurance mechanism for higher education in Japan with a case of an online graduate school. Three fold framework of the standard for establishing university, establishment-approval system (EAS), and the quality assurance and accreditation system is first explained. Then the case is described from the perspectives of going through the EAS, outside evaluation requirement based on self-evaluation report, built-in checking mechanism with faculty development function, course design policy and course implementation policy, competency-based approach for validity of the graduates, story-based enhancement for skill integration and applicability, and initial student orientation for skill and mindset building.
- リンク Soyama-Gobayashi, K., Nemoto, J., Suzuki, K. (Dec. 2010). An analysis of CSCL at an online graduate school. A poster presented at the 8th Kumamoto University Forum, Hanoi, Vietnam.▼The research analyzed the group work of students in an e-learning course "Instructional Design 1" at an online graduate school and examined how to implement CSCL effectively.
- Suzuki, K., Nemoto, J., Goda, Y., (July, 2010). Research Trends related to Keller’s ARCS Model: A Review of Literature in Japan. A paper presented at ICoME 2010 (International Conference on Media in Education) , Kumamoto, Japan.詳細はありません。
- リンク Nemoto, J., Kubota, S., Migita, M., Matsuba, R., Kitamura, S., Kita, T. & Suzuki, K. (2010). Design of Authentic Learning: A Challenge in E-learning Specialist Graduate Program. In Proceedings of Global Learn Asia Pacific 2010 (pp. 1237-1242). AACE. ▼This paper describes the design of authentic learning by taking two courses in a graduate program in Instructional Systems that is a full-online program to raise the professional level of e-learning. The two courses described in this paper, i.e., E-learning Practicum I & II, are required paired courses that have been provided after several prerequisite courses; in these courses, to gain work experience as an instructional designer, it is important for the students to practice and apply their knowledge and skills they obtain in this program as they do their class activities. To enrich the context of learning, we employed a story and made the activities better to maintain consistency in the activities compared to before we used a story: then, introduce the lessons we learned from the practice.
- リンク Suzuki, K., Mima, N., & Yamauchi, Y. (2010). How can Teaching Practices of Higher Education be improved by ICT? An Ongoing MOE Comparative Research Project of Japan. In Proceedings of Global Learn Asia Pacific 2010 (pp. 657-660). AACE.詳細はありません。
- リンク Suzuki, K. (Chair) (2010). Research Trends of Learning and Technology in Japan: A Critical Review of Two Journals by Japanese Society for Information and Systems in Education (JSiSE). An Invited Panel of Global Learn Asia Pacific 2010 (Proceedings, pp. 6-7). AACE.詳細はありません。