国際会議 [2011年度] に属する文献一覧 (7件)
- Hiroshi Nakano.Program Committee, INFORMATICS’2011 (International Scientific Conference on Informatics)(November 16-18, 2011, Rožňava, Slovakia) ．詳細はありません。
- リンク Suzuki, K., Nemoto, J., Unaka, K., Takahashi, A. & Yoshida, A. (November, 2011) Example open courses of Graduate School of Instructional Systems in Kumamoto University. AROOC2011(Meiji University):Paper No.16 (Meiji University Informatics vol.5 No.1:79-82)▼Abstract This paper describes a case of open courses provide d by an online graduate school that the authors of this paper belong. Currently there a re three courses offered as open courses, two of which are in both English and Japan ese. The English version of the third course is now under preparation. The intents of ope ning these courses are different: (a) opening for the publicity’s sake, (b) providing sel f-study opportunity for incoming students prior to the start of the graduate program , and (c) archiving an older version of a course. Benefits of online programs to provide op en courses and future directions are discussed
- Hiroshi Nakano.Program Committee, ICETA2011 (Information and Communication Technologies in Learning)(October 27–28, 2011, Stará Lesná, The High Tatras, Slovakia)．詳細はありません。
- リンク Kai, A., Nemoto, J. & Matsuba, R. (August,2011) Designing a Japanese Language Learning System that Recommends Materials Depending on Learner’s Interests and Learning Stages. A paper presented at ICoME 2011 (International Conference on Media in Education), Korea. (Proceedings, p.14)▼W e developed a recommendation system of Japanese language learning materials for learners with relatively light motivation. The main features of this system are providing “ Uppe r - Lower tasks ” , and “ adequate recommendation of language contact situations ” . A formative evaluation suggested that learners are probably able to learn Japanese with this system , but the validity of recommendation and clearness of system structure must be further examined .
- リンク Nemoto, J. & Suzuki, K.(August, 2011) Evaluation of an Online Orientation Course for Online Graduate Students. A paper presented at ICoME 2011 (International Conference on Media in Education), Korea. (Proceedings, p.63)▼In this paper, we present the result of our trial to develop and deliver an online orientation course to bring the target incoming graduate students on board to the new learning environment . We designed an orientation course to focus on the three main factors that relate to their futur e learning : IT, a ttitude, and p lanning . We conducted the orientation course for several years in succession and thus improved our design. T o see how students view the learning experience , i n this study, we created a questionnaire that include s the three fa ctors that we embedded in the orientation course and the individual qual it ies advocated by Parrish , Wilson, and Dunl ap . The results were relatively positive, and we found guid ance to improve the orientation course . Keywords: Orientation C ourse , Learning Design , Individual Qualities
- リンク Suzuki, K. & Nemoto, J. (August,2011) A Framework for Institutional Design for e-Learning Promotion: A case of the University of South Pacific. A paper presented at ICoME 2011 (International Conference on Media in Education), Korea. (Proceedings, p.52)▼This is a r eport of the workshop conducted at the University of South Pacific in Fiji, by the authors of this paper, in which an institutional framework was proposed for promoting e - Learning by a university - wide center for distance and flexible learning. The authors were invited by a government supported project for information and communication techn ology implementation by Japan International Corporation Agency , as our second visit to the target institution. The aim was to strengthen the capacities of staff working a t the distance and flexible center. The authors conducted a series of interviews to groups of staff serving different functions, from management, student support, senior designers of instructional materials, educational technologists, and production assist ant s . A series of workshops were then designed and conducted based on the interview results, with a help of e - Learning platform. The workshops were aimed at both staff of the center and faculty members of various colleges, to discuss future visions and act ion plans to promote e - Learning in that institute. A framework for institutional promotion w as proposed to direct future activities of the center by incorporating all the results from the interviews and workshops. The rationales and visions are explained a s to how the center should structure its activities to serve as the pivot organization within the university to better serve the leadership function for promoting for better educational provision by the systematic utilization of e - Learning infrastructure. Keywords: workshop design, institutional strategies, e - Learning, university,
- リンク Suzuki, K. (2011). Enhancing teaching practices for primary education by child centered approach. A Keynote Address presented at 2011 Joint Seminar on Enhancement of teaching practices for Primary School, jointly organized by JICA Project for Strengthening the Child Centered Approach (Phase 2) and Pyinnya Tazaung Association, August 13-14, 2011, Yangon, Myanmar詳細はありません。