国際会議 [2012年度] に属する文献一覧 (5件)
- リンク リンク Suzuki, K. and Nemoto, J. (August, 2012) Cultural and Social Frameworks of Instructional Design. A paper presented at ICoME 2012 (International Conference on Media in Education), Beijing, China.▼This paper reports a review of cultural and social frameworks of instructional design. Due to the internationalization of online learning, considerat ion of cultural and social differences among students and between providers and recipients has b ecome a greater issue for the program to be successful. As a part of results in a two-year stud y under Grants-in-Aid for scientific research (22650206) of MEXT, Japan, this paper will report o n current trends in instructional design to deal with the cultural and social issues. The paper includes such frameworks as Cultural Dimension of Learning Framework (CDLF) and IAMC (In clusion, Attitude, Meaning, Competence) Model. It also includes results of seve ral studies of internationally active instructional designers, of a university with predo minantly international students, and of technology assisted culturally responsive teaching. Issues to be considered in designing multi- cultural provision of education are discussed.
- リンク リンク Oikawa, Y., Matsuba, R., Kita, T., Suzuki, K. and Nakano, H., (August, 2012) Development of a Similar Question Generator to Support Peer Teaching. A paper presented at ICoME 2012 (International Conference on Media in Education), Beijing, China.▼We developed a similar question generator and introduced it in general chemistry classes , and found that the exercises using the similar questions activated pe e r teachings effectively in face - to - face general chemistry classes. Peer teaching is one of the useful teaching techniques based on the social constructivism and should be applied to the exercises . For a purpose of supporting the exercise, we developed the si milar question generator which can produce a set of similar questions from an XML description file including definitions of variables, calculation formula of correct / incorrect answers and choices. For evaluation of the generator, we plugged it into our L MS and utilized the LMS in three general chemistry classes. From the analysis result of the recorded data, in comparison to the control group, the exercise with similar questions activated more peer teaching s than the exercise with the same questions for a ll students. In term examinations, the score of questions related to the exercises using the similar questions increased than ones using the same questions with a significant difference. According to a questionnaire, the exercise with similar questions was viewed favorably by 82% of responded students especially middle - and low - grade students.
- リンク リンク Nakamichi, M., Sato, S. and Suzuki, K. (August, 2012) Promotion of University-wide E-learning as Part of Faculty Development Activities. A paper presented at ICoME 2012 (International Conference on Media in Education), Beijing, China.▼This paper, through analysis and discussion based on questionnaires and interview surveys, aims to examine the effects of promotion of university-wide e- learning as part of Faculty Development (FD) activities. Specifically, it divi des the process of e-learning promotion into three (3) stages of “introduction,” “diffusion” and “establishment” and introduces unique efforts at each stage. By discussing consciousness re form of faculty members observed in their interview responses and other materials as a result of abovementioned efforts, the study reports on successful cases to show that the promotion of e-learning can serve as a factor to facilitate FD activities.
- Matsuba,R., Kubota,S., Miyazaki,M., Nemoto,J., Kita,T., Suzuki,K., Nakano,H.(July,2012) An Implementation of a learning portfolio. ePIC 2012(the 10th ePortfolio and Identity Conference, London), Paper No.133詳細はありません。
- （2012.4）Suzuki, K. Program Committee Member, CSEDU2012, 4th International Conference on Computer Supported Education, 16-18 April, 2012 Porto, Portugal．詳細はありません。